Thursday, July 30, 2009

I heart Super T


I am a Targeteer. I admit it. Super T and I are BFFs. I so love being able to use Target Qs and Man. Qs / Internet Qs. I had a great trip yesterday. I spent $10 OOP for $40 worth of groceries. The only thing I bought that wasn't on sale and I didn't use a coupon for, was the Swiffer Wet Jet liquid. I thought I needed some and when I got home, I realized I still had about 1/2 of a bottle! Oh well, I know that I will use this-just trying to decided if I should return this and hope for a sale soon.
Paper towels for a quarter after Qs
WW smart ones for $ .60 after Qs (great for quick meals on the run)
Free dog food (even my cat likes this canned dog food-she knows it's free)
Pasta for $ .22 after Qs (I've been hanging on to these Qs-this pasta has 3x fiber- I use a ton of spaghetti-for traditional style, chicken spaghetti, and lo mein.)
pop tarts for $ .50 after Qs (taking these to share at work)
Soy sauce for under $1 after Qs (completely out)
Alexia snacks $1.20 after Qs (my splurge-the onion strips are YUMMY)
Swiffer wet jet liquid $3.89-reg. price and NO Qs
My receipt said I saved $36!! I didn't touch my Target GC-want to use when the next great gift card deal comes out.

No comments: