Monday, February 22, 2010

Good (not great) deal at Wags

I was able to get this deal
1 Fusion razor $8.99
1 menstrual exedrin $2.50
1 goodies hair ties $1.59 (was supposed to be $2.99)
1 Lt. Listerine(this is the big bottle) $4.79

used -
$4 Fusion Q
$ .75 exedrin Q
$ .50 Listerine Q and the $2 off in-ad Q
plus my $10RR from joint juice

paid $ .67 OOP and got $4RR for razor and $2 for exedrin
my Goodies RR didn't print and I asked about it. The manager printed me up a $2RR and had the cosmetic cashier go back and take off the stickers on the Goodies.
So all together I got $8 in RRs back. (I burned $2 in RRs, but I got a large bottle of Listerine with it!) {{Now, if I had bought the Goodies at $2.99, my OOP would've been up to about $2. I was thinking this same deal would work with the $2.99 Goodies, if you used the $2 internet printable coupon for the exedrin! }}

No comments: