Friday, January 30, 2009

Rollin the $10 RR

I had a $10 RR from Skippy and Ragu, expiring on the 1st. I wanted to roll it so bad. I went to the WAGS nearest to work today. I wanted to get some printer ink refills for $5! Well, the Pepsi 12 packs had little coupons stuck on then $1 off 2 12 packs-a WAGS coupon. I realized I could do the pepsi deal again with these coupons-there was a pepsi ad on the leader board -5/$15. So I bought 7 12 packs-diet mountain dew and diet pepsi. At first they all rang up as $4.49 and I asked the nice cashier about it. She asked the AM and she confirmed the sale. So, she price modified my sodas-before coupons-$21 + tax -$3 in Walgreens sticky coupons =$18 - $10 RR from Skippy/Ragu = $8 + tax OOP cash. BINGO out popped a $10 RR. It worked!

So got 7 12 packs of diet soda for $8 + tax. That's 84 cans of soda for $8. That's about 10 cents a can. NOT BAD! Can sodas out of the soda machine at work are 75 cents each.

No comments: