Saturday, July 16, 2011

Update on Jeri Kay-Sometimes I'm wordless.......

It's hard to believe that sometimes Jeri Kay can be wordless.  I've had some wordless days this week. For this, I'm sorry. I've been soooo busy. It's been kinda crazy, but in a good way. I've started a new part time job and I'm lovin' it. I have shopped at Walgreens a number of times this week, just to grab those best deals. I've done some low carb cookin this week! Last, but not least, we participated in a yard sale at my sister in laws. We spent 2 very hot days (in the 100s temperature wise)  having lots of fun with the family. It wasn't our best yard sale by any means (in terms of our profit), but I personally got some great buys! I am now the proud owner of my own personal recliner.
Darlin Dan already has a very comfortable recliner. Now, I can perch myself in front of our beautiful TV in my own, very comfortable recliner. I'm in heaven!

I also grabbed this TV at the yard sale. I have always wanted a tv on my kitchen counter. This one is the perfect size and the price was just right!
I've already got it hooked up to our cable and can turn it around and watch it while sitting at our table!
I also scored another "new" wardrobe. I picked up some very nice blouses for next to nothing. Some of them still had the tags on them. I couldn't tell you the last time I went into a store to buy myself any piece of clothing. I'm very happy with my yard sale finds.
I won't be shopping tomorrow because we are going on a mini getaway. I'll be shopping Monday afternoon, and I'll post my deals then! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Sunny Simple Life said...

I remember last year when you got so many new outfits. Wonderful to stock up at yard sale prices. I am not looking forward to back to school shopping. Aaahhh! Hopefully if we start early we can find some bargains.