Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring

We had a terrific storm last  night-just in time to usher in Spring! The San Antonio area had thunder, lightening, hail, rain, wind  and tornadoes. Wow! It was so bad that the TV station broke in during Dancing With The Stars to warn their viewers. I ended up missing the last dancers because of this!! So I don't know how Gladys Knight, Katherine Jenkins  or Jaleel White did. (I just realized I can watch it online-exciting!)

Okay back to the 1st day of Spring. Happy 1st day of Spring!! It's a beautiful day here in San Antonio after that storm last night. Wish I had more time to shop............I did get to HEB this evening and had yet another frustrating and challenging transaction. The trials of shopping at HEB. I have a real love/hate relationship with that store.

No comments: