About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Walgreens 4/29

WALGREENS Week of 4/29

Things I will be grabbing this week at Walgreens-

U by Kotex $3.99, Get $3 RR when you buy one

Use $1/1 Kotex U Product 03/25SS
=free after Q and RR


Depend Silhouette Underwear $4.49, Get $3.50 RR when you buy one
Use $1.50/1 Depend Real Fit or Silhouette Product 04/15SS
or use $1 Depend Any Product  3/25 SS
= free after Q and RR

Starbucks Refreshers $1.49
Use FREE Starbucks Refreshers Beverage, 04/29 Pepsi Moments expires 5/16
=free after Q


Palmolive Dish Liquid $.94

Use $0.25/1 Palmolive Ultra Dish Liquid 04/29SS
=$0.69 each after coupon

BOGO Lysol All Purpose Cleaners, Bathroom Cleaners or Mildew Cleaner, or Disinfecting Wipes

Use $1/2 Lysol Disinfecting WIpes 04/15SS
Use $1/2 Lysol Bathroom, all purpose cleaner or Kitchen 04/15SS
(want to get some mildew cleaner-was not included in recent RR deal)


J & J Reach Floss 55yds, Listerine Mouthwash 3.2oz or Reach Crystal Clean Toothbrush $.99

$1/1 Reach Floss,  03/04RP (reported as a a  bonus buy, but don't see this in my Ad)

Pepsi Next 2 Liter $.99 (reported  as a bonus buy, not seeing this in my Ad)

$1/2; $.55/1 Pepsi NEXT 2liter Bottles  04/29Pepsi moments

BOGO Arizona Tea or Drink

if you need a filler
maruchan instant lunch 2.25 oz $.34 (3/$1) w/ in-ad coupon
(I'm thinking I will use BOGO arizona ice tea if I need 2 fillers in 1 transaction)













No comments: