About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Staples week of 8/26

Better late than never-
Best deals at Staples

After $5 purchase-limit 4
Staples #2 Yellow Pencils 8 pack 1¢

Staples Pink Cap Erasers 12 pack 1¢
Slider Pencil Box 1¢

Easy Rebate Deals


HP Everyday 8.5×11 Photo Paper $9.99

Instant $1 Savings at Checkout = $8.99

Plus, submit for the $8.99 Easy Rebate (limit 2)

Final cost FREE!



Avery Note Tabs $3.99

Submit for the $3.99 Easy Rebate (limit 1)

Final cost FREE!



Hammermill 8.5×11 Copy Plus Copy Paper 500 sheets $6.99

Submit for the $4.99 Easy Rebate (limit 2)

Final cost $2!



Sharpie Accent Tank Highlighters 5 pack $4

Submit for the $4 Easy Rebate (limit 1)

Final cost FREE!



BIC Round Stic Grip Ballpoint Pens 12 pack $2.49

Submit for the $2.49 Easy Rebate (limit 1)

Final cost FREE!






No comments: