About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Late post for Walgreens week of 10/14

Sorry-this was the wedding weekend! We had a wonderful and beautiful outdoor wedding!
Now for the deals-

Not too much at Walgreens this week

Walgreens Deal

Buy (2) Nature Made Vitamin D3 400 IU 100ct B1@ $4.99 G1 50% Off
Total = $7.49
(2) $2/1 Nature Made Product Walgreens Vitamin & Supplements Book
= $3.49, Get 2,000 Balance Rewards Points ($2)
TOTAL = $0.75 each!

Walgreens Deals

Buy (2) Suave Body Lotion $3
Total = $6
(2) $2/2 Suave Body Lotion 18 oz+ (RP 10-14-12)

Total = $4, Get Back 2,000 Balance Rewards Points ($2)
=$2 for 2 bottles of lotion



There will be a Walgreens Friends and Family Discount 10/19!






No comments: