Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kinda good deal at Target


So I was chasing the perfect deal at Target.........The one where you buy 4 glade holiday products and get a $5.00 Target gift card. These products are on sale for $2.50 and I could smell a perfect deal.

I wanted the glade candle holders on sale for 2.50 (I could use a buy 1 get 1 free coupon) and could make a perfect deal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
However, easier said than done, I guess these puppies are almost sold out. I did get 2 plug ins and 2 candle refills and 1 candle(had to throw it in since I found 1 in all my searches)

I used a b1g1 coupon for the plug ins and a $1.50 off coupon for the refills.
Paid OOP about $8.00 and got a $5.oo Target GC. I could've deleted the candle and saved $2.50 plus tax, and my deal would've been close to perfect! Just couldn't resist the candle (and it had more coupons inside the box!).

Will try 1 more Target today!!

No comments: