Friday, November 7, 2008

WAGS Good Deal

Good deals
I read on someone's blog about the Goody (hair accessories) ouchless coupon on the internet and how you could combine it with the walgreen's coupon in the December rebate book.......I got a very nice hair brush for .99! (stocking stuffer)
I also read about the Soleil razor deal-I had already cashed in on the other razor deal at wags and had some Soleil $3 coupons. Wags has $3 coupon in the December rebate book................ $.99!!(nice stocking stuffer)
I then took advantage of the sale price of Tag spray for men-$2.99 and I had a $1 coupoon-a good stocking stuffer for 1.99!
I really went for some 9V batteries-Walgreen's has a b1g1 store coupon-searched high and low and finally found those suckers....got 4 9V batteries-1.98(necessities)
Didn't use any RR's have another week before they expire.

So here's the totals
18.93-subtotal
-12.98 coupons
+.48 tax
=6.43 OOP

Not a perfect deal, but got some very nice items to tuck away for X-mas!I'm impatiently waiting for my $73 GC-my first WAGS rebate!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is the rebate book and where can I get one?

jeri said...

Walgreens has a little rebate/coupon book each month. They have them at the front of the store where they have their current newspaper ads.
They have alot of coupons in that book!