Sunday, December 14, 2008

Great shopping Day


I had a great shopping day!! It started off with a CVS run with my daughter Amanda. She is a Q-poner in training!! She was very pleased with her buys today! I had to get a prescription filled for my colonoscopy on Tuesday (boo) and we had to pass by the coupon spitter outer on the way to the pharmacy. Amanda scored a get a $25 GC for a NEW or transferred prescription and a $5/15!! My Q's were not exciting at all..... anyway, she suggested that we use her Q for my prescription since she doesn't need any prescribed meds!! Then she wanted me to have the GC!!

Well, we both had great deals and when Amanda checked out another $5/15 Q was added on to her receipt!! Of course, I got nothing!!


I decided to do some trading for that lovely GC-Amanda got a Crest Spin Tooth brush, 2 Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergents, and a $5 RR to use at Walgreens this week!


Later this afternoon, I went back to CVS. I wanted to finish my exedrin deal (bought 2 exedrin's in the morning and wanted to gather up 2 more Q's for this deal) and use my $5/30 email Q.

What a great deal-

2 exedrin ($5.39 each) 10.78

3 boxes of fiber one bars(3 x $10) 10.00

3boxes of fiber one caramel delight cereal. (3 x $10) 10.00
= 30.78
used 5/30 Q -5.00
man Qs -6.00
ECBs -18.99
TOTAL OOP CASH..........................................$0.79!!
RECEIVED $20.00 in ECB's



1 comment:

Michael said...

Jeri,
It's on again.
And you're still entered!
http://michaelsmillion.blogspot.com