Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WAGS Deal

I'm looking forward to this week's midweek deal --spend $25-get $5 RR-my plan is to buy some Arm and Hammer laundry detergent and fillers. I also want to get the Loreal Pro Calcium for the rebate-and it's 25% off this week. I have several $5 RR's to roll from last week's midweek deal-I got a whole heap of Walitin last week-realized I could roll those RR's and get great deals.....I was in Q-pon heaven. I plan to get several Arm and Hammer detergents tomorrow!!

I've had great luck using the maybelline BOGO this week with the $4 lipstick/gloss Q-I was able to use 2 $4 Q's at 2 different stores and got the overage to pay for other great deals. My daughter was not as lucky-the WAG's we went to last night would only let her use 1 Q-said she could only use 1 Q b/c it was a BOGO...she was still happy with her deal-but it got me upset-that WAG's always give me problems with Q's---I won't be going back to that WAG's-


On to CVS-I was given a 30% off friend's and family Q last Saturday!
I used it Sunday and practically finished my Christmas shopping! I bought some very nice gifts.
I took my daughter to CVS last night on a Q lesson-she got some great deals and received $13+ in ECB's-I gave her 2 Sunday papers, 2 Reinventing Beauty mags and 2 Diabetes books with Q's...

No comments: