About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, September 23, 2011

Great Revlon Deal at Walgreens

I was so sad when we did not get this great $5 Revlon coupon in our Sunday inserts in San Antonio......................but so happy when I was able to order some!!
Thanks to Wild for Wags for posting this deal here: Wild for Wags .
And so here's what I did:
1 Revlon age defying concealer $5.99
1 Revlon age defying make up $8.99
1 Hylands cough syrup $4.99
1 glee stationary on clearance $0.50
=$20.47
-$4 in Wags Revlon Coupon
-$5 Revlon man. coupon
-$5 Revlon man.coupon
-$2 RR
-$2RR
=$2.47 cash OOP
got back a $5RR for cough syrup and a $3 for Revlon

No comments: