About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, September 17, 2011

HEB

A few good things at H-E-B 9/14-9/20

H-E-B Fully Cooked Burgers, 24-32 oz
Get the following items with in-store coupons
H-E-B American Singles, 12 oz
H-E-B Corn Chips, 9.75 oz
H-E-B Soft Drink, 2 L
Brainy Baby or Glitter Bugs Book


Pepperidge Farm Cookies, 5.25-7.5 oz
Get H-E-B Classic Roast or Half Caff Coffee 11.5-13 oz, with in-store coupon

Buy (2) McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix, 1-1.5 oz, 50¢ ea.
Get Zatarian’s Side Dish Rice Mix, 6.3-8 oz, with in-store coupon (EXP 10/04)

5 for $5 Ken's Dressing 8-9 SS
-$1 insert 8-14 SS
= FREE

HEB acetaminophen Extra Strength -- 50-count box on sale for $1 with in-store coupon

No comments: