About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday shopping

While Darlin Dan is playing a round of golf, guess how I spent my time? Shopping, of course! This is what I've done so far today-I've been to 2 Walgreens, 2 CVS's, 3 HEBs, and  1 Walmart.
I purchased about $120 worth of goodies and spent a total of $17 cash OOP after all coupons and RRs and EBs. I think that is pretty good!!
I was so happy to get 2 sundresses at CVS for $4 each! They were marked down from $9.99.
Here's a quick rundown-
HEB-
4 barilla pasta sauces
4 boxes of pasta
1 12 pk of diet soda
1 loaf of bread
4 cups of cat food
1 avocado
total OOP after Qs=$9.80
WALMART-
8 cups of cat food
total OOP after Qs=$ 1.99
CVS-
2 sundresses
9 cards
1 small crest scope toothpaste
2 cartons of ice cream
total OOP after Qs and EBs=$3.80
WALGREENS-
6 CG eye shadows
2 12 pks of cottonelle tp
2 Halls cough drops
4 Jergen's lotions
2 W razors
1 nestle pumpkin candy
1 hersheys candy
total OOP after Qs and RRs=$1.20
Aren't these just too cool! Such a blast from my past. I used to live in these sundresses!!


1 comment:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

You are such a good shopper. Do you want to come shop for me please??