About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Wags shop

We did a quick shop this afternoon. Amanda had some RRs expiring! I got all this (about $16 worth) for $1.78 cash OOP and I used $9.50 in RRs and my manufacturer's coupons and got back $9 in RRs.


We also stopped at CVS and my picture turned out soooo bad. Darlin Dan already put up my goodies-isn't he the best? So anyway, there won't be a picture on my Sunday CVS shop. Maybe I'll have one later in the week.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Jeri Kay! I found you by googling San Antonio, Walgreens and couponing. I have a question: are you having problems with price off for 2 product coupons, at Walgreens, since the 1st of November? I tried to use a $1/2 coupon with a register reward and they told me it was too many coupons. Thought it might be the type of RR so I tried a different one, still wouldn't take. I finally left the cereal there. I have been reading that Walgreens is now attaching coupons to 2 products if they are for say $1/2, or attaching to three products if they are a dollar off three. I did go to the Austin Highway store,which has never been good for me, but I was curious what you know! Thanks!!!

jeri said...

Hi Angela-Thanks for stopping by! I haven't used a $1/2 coupon at Walgreens this week. I've heard that sometimes, if you hand over the RR first, then the man. Q you don't need a filler-maybe this would be a good time to test out that theory. You never know with Walgreens-I usually have a very cheap filler on standby-I think the halloween pencils are now $0.12.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jeri!! Good idea!