About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, November 5, 2011

CVS deals 11/6

I'm having some technicial problems with posting on my blog. I'm hoping to get it figured out soon.

CVS deals
Get $3EB wyb 3 american or hallmark cards L1

Get $3EB wyb 2 jif peanut butter or smuckers preserves 2/$5 L1
smuckers coupons coming in 11/6RP

Softsoap on sale for $0.99
use  $1/2 coupon from 10/30SS

Get $10EB wyb $20 in playtex and schick products L1
buy 2 schick disposable razors at $8.99 and 1 edge shave gel
use 1 BOGO schick coupon 11/6SS and 1 edge coupon $1 9/25SS




No comments: