About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Monday, November 21, 2011

Some Good Deals today at HEB and Dollar General

I picked up my FREE Libby's canned pineapple today at HEB. These are on sale for 2/$1 and there is a $1/2 coupon in the 11/13 Red Plum insert making this a perfect deal! Thanks to Katy's Couponers for the heads up on this deal. I'm so sad that I have only 3 coupons........

Then I headed over to Dollar General and picked up some super cheap corn ($0.40 a can of Libby's vegetables).  Last time they had this deal, they were out of corn, so I loaded up-12 cans @ $.40 a can =$4.80. I used my three $1/4 man. coupons from 11/13 Red Plum (-$3) and paid $1.80 cash OOP.  Again, I am so sad that I have only 3 coupons.....

I stopped at 2 Targets today and did not find any Aveeno bar soap.......

No comments: