Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day #1 of Thanksgiving Vacation

I've been neglecting my blog. It's a fact. We had a yard sale last weekend and it totally and completing wiped me out physically. I've been extremely busy at work and just run out of steam at night. I've been looking forward to Thanksgiving week because I have a whole week off  from my full time job!! I will still by working my part time, but have worked my schedule out and I plan to have Thursday - Sunday completely off! I'm looking forward to getting some things done around the house.

 Today I cleaned out my big chest freezer. I defrosted and organized it!! I now know exactly what I have in my freezer. I had been wanting to do this for a long time and finally got around to it today. Darlin Dan was working on the pool today. We need to vacuum it real good and get it ready for the cover. We actually bought a pool cover today. We had been wanting to do this for several years and we finally did it today.

No comments: