About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, December 31, 2011

CVS 1/1/12

CVS best deals for the week-

$5 EB wyb $10 Nivea products (Limit 1)

Nivea Lip Care 2/$5
Nivea Body Wash 16.9 ozor Body Scrub 12 oz $4.88
Nivea Lotion 13.5 oz, gel 8.4 oz or cream 6.8 oz
Buy four Nivea lip balm for $10, use two $3/2 coupon from 1/1 Redplum, pay $4 and get $5EB

$2 ECB wyb Oral-B Cross Action power toothbrush 1 ct or brush heads 2pk $5.99 (Limit 2)
$3 off 1 coupon in 1/1 PG
 Buy 1 for $2.99 after coupon, get back $2 ecb back



Ivory Bar soap 3pk. $0.99

Coupon $.35/1 Ivory Bar in 1/1 PG
Buy 1 for 65 cents after coupon

No comments: