Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's a Good Day

I'm so happy to report that my niece is now out of ICU and started eating soft solids and drinking liquids today. She has a very long recovery ahead. It is such a blessing that she is still with us. This has really hit me hard and at times I've had a hard time making through the day. I haven't been feeling very good and thought it was just the stress that we had been going through, but found out by accident that I had not been receiving my complete blood pressure prescriptions. Long story short, someone messed up. We've already switched pharmacies and I've had a discussion with my Dr. My blood pressure was way too high, but has decreased since I've started taking the current medications. I've also been diagnosed with GERD- or reflux. Yikes-it hurts getting old.

I think I'm ready to get back to my normal routine. It will soon be the New Year and here's hoping for a great 2012.

Thank God for Lisa (my niece)!

No comments: