About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's a Good Day

I'm so happy to report that my niece is now out of ICU and started eating soft solids and drinking liquids today. She has a very long recovery ahead. It is such a blessing that she is still with us. This has really hit me hard and at times I've had a hard time making through the day. I haven't been feeling very good and thought it was just the stress that we had been going through, but found out by accident that I had not been receiving my complete blood pressure prescriptions. Long story short, someone messed up. We've already switched pharmacies and I've had a discussion with my Dr. My blood pressure was way too high, but has decreased since I've started taking the current medications. I've also been diagnosed with GERD- or reflux. Yikes-it hurts getting old.

I think I'm ready to get back to my normal routine. It will soon be the New Year and here's hoping for a great 2012.

Thank God for Lisa (my niece)!

No comments: