Friday, September 25, 2009

Great Target Deals

I've been to Target 2 times this week. I saw on Attention Target Shoppers that we can get free cat food!
Fancy Feast Appetizers! Look on her blog for details. I've got a boat load of coupons, so I'm off and running with this one.

When I got to Target I saw that ground beef is on sale. The first trip I got regular ground beef for $1.50 a pound. The next trip they didn't have regular, but 85% lean is $1.79 a pound. Not bad!

I grabbed some cheap cheese with the $1/2 Target coupon. I needed some shredded cheese, so I bought 1 pack of shredded cheese for $1.70 and 1 string cheese for $ .40 = $2.10 - $1.00 Q = $1.10 for my cheese. Not too bad. You can also do the deal by getting 2 string cheese for $ .80 use the Q and get them FREE.


I plan to visit Target again manana!

No comments: