Saturday, September 19, 2009

What a Walgreens Week

Oops-I did it again!
I'm back to my insane Wags shopping-
This week I spent $15.72(shame shame)
I purchased $262.30 worth in 24 transactions.
Since I live a big city, we have Walgreens virtually everywhere and I have a number of Wags that I visit weekly. Some are close to work and some are close to home. I've been to a Wags everyday this week.
I've been able to purchase
6 ultra carefree
6 murine ear drops
17 cans of soup
12 bags of true north crisps
17 cans of mighty dog food
14 candles
10 cans of tuna
1 container of baby wipes
18 one a day drink mixes
5 big roll toilet paper
4 triaminic cough syrup
4 triaminic nasal strips
4 boxes of band aids
2 canned hams
2 hersheys chocolate bars
1 3 ring binder
1 shower curtain rod
5 clearance toys for Christmas
1 birthday card!

No comments: