Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wags deals-Getting paid to shop today at WAGS


I was able to snag all the great deals today-but 1. The fusion razor RR was not printing out today, so I did not do that one.
I did this in 3 transactions and I spent $2.25 cash OOP- for about $35 worth of goodies.
I used $22.50 in RRs and got back $29 in RRs! I used $8.00 in man. qs and $1.20 in Wags qs

CVS
I went to CVS to get the free shampoo(Fruitopia and Viologie w/ coupon from Reinventing Beauty Magazine) and MM lotion and got a big surprise!
They had some great clearance items I snatched up-75% off dinner plate set ($2.25) towel set ($3) 3 sets of 4 plastic glasses ( $ .50) 3 small lamps ($1.25 each). My oldest daughter is moving out this week and needed plates, towels and glasses!! I'm planning to give the lamps as presents after I send in the $2 rebate!

No comments: