Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another deal at Walgreens



I was able to grab 4 more bottles of Purex yesterday. As I was checking my fav blogs, I read that we can get FREE Motrin PM and FREE children's tylenol cold products this week. Actually, I don't remember where I read the deals! The Motrin PM is $2.99 this week. The deal is buy 2 and use a $3/2 man. coupons and the March Walgreens Coupon(takes off $1.50 a bottle) and these 2 become free. The Children's tylenol are $4.99 each. Buy 2 and use a $3/2 man. coupon and a Children's activity book coupon and get back a $5RR. The motrin deal works like a charm. The children's tylenol was a little tricky. The activity book coupon beeped! I had a nice cashier that pushed it through. My fillers were the $ .59 Altoids. These are the regular sized container.
I spent about $2.50 yesterday for my goodies!

No comments: