Monday, March 1, 2010

Free Purex laundry detergent

I've been able to get 6 bottles of Purex laundry detergent!! I have many more BOGO coupons, but this deal is a YMMV one. My fav. WAGS was already sold out this morning. The next WAGS I went to, the detergent did not ring up BOGO. The 3rd WAGS, (my 2nd fav. WAGS) was where I hit pay dirt. The cashier asked the manager about using the BOGO Q w/ the BOGO deal, and she said, try it and if the register takes it, then it's a good deal. WOW-the register did not give out a sound and I hit the jackpot! What a lovely Manager!
My deal-
2 Purex laundry detergent $5.99 + $0
1 Colgate toothpaste $2.99
1 Walgreens pantiliners= $ .89 ( $.50 with in-ad Q)
$9.87- $5.99Bogo Q- $ .75 colgate Q- $.39in ad coupon-$2 prev. RR for Exedrin
= $ .74 cash OOP and get back $2RR for Colgate

This week at Walgreen's isn't so bad after all.

No comments: