About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Monday, January 2, 2012

Some Sunday Shopping


CVS 01/01/2012
I bought moneymaker nivea lip care 4/$10 used 2 $3/2 coupons and got back $5EB
cheap ivory soap(free w/ a Q I had from enclosed coupons from paper towels) and oral b battery toothbrushes (($5.99each-$3 Q and get $2EB=$0.99 each).
I bought the Special K bars for 4/$/5 after coupons and EBs.
I burned my $5 EB that spit out for spending $50 in beauty products plus $1EB from my regular EBs. I spent about $1 on my CVS gift card! No cash OOP!

WAGS 01/01/2012
Darlin Dan needed some Mucinex "stat" and I noticed that Walgreens had a deal on them. Not free, but this stuff is expensive!! Anyway I had $16 in RRs expiring on 1/2/12 and wanted to spend them. This seemed pretty good-
2 mucinex $10each(I grabbed the 20 count-reg. $16.99each!)=$20 (-2 of the $1 MQ), 2 childrens Triaminc fever reducer 2/$10 (-2 of the $3 MQ) and 5 clearance Christmas candies $0.14 each(needed fillers for my RR count). My total was $30.90-$8 in MQs=$22.60-$16 in RRs=$6.60  on my WAGS GC I got from my Healthmiles! I got back a $5RR for the Triaminic and a $6RR for the mucinex. No cash OOP!!

So I bought about $64 worth of goodies yesterday for no cash OOP and a total of $7.70 on my gift cards. I did burn a few EBs and RRs.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


3 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

I was so glad to read your niece is doing better. What an ordeal for your family. I so need to get my CVS shopping in gear.

Precious said...

I agree with Elaine about your niece. Nice shopping day for you.

jeri said...

Thank you Ladies. She continues to need prayers. I have been so worried and concerned for my poor sis. (Thank God she is in good health because this has taken a big toll on both her and my brother-in-law, not to mention Lisa's husband and her 3 children).
As my sis says-We are truly blessed because Lisa is still with us.