About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Walgreens 1/15/2012

Some of the best deals this week at Walgreens:

Abrexin weight loss supplement, 30 ct - $10 get $10 RR


Estroven PM, 24 ct caplets - $10 get $10 RR

South Beach diet snack or meal bars, 5 pack - $5.99 get $6 RR

Thermacare pain relief - single pack neck, wrist & shoulder or menstrual heatwrap - $2.49 get $2.49 RR

.Glade decor scents holder or refill pack, $2.99, get $1.25 RR
Use Glade $.75/1 decor scents holder or refill pack 1/15SS
= $2.24 after coupon, get back $1.25 RR.

Speed Stick and Lady’s Speed Stick 2/$5, Get $2 RR when you buy two

Use $1/1 Speed stick or lady Speed stick 01/01SS
= $0.50 each after coupon and RR


Purchase $10 Worth of Products, Get $3 RR

Robitussin, Dimetapp, Advil Congestion Relief $5
Buy (2) Advil Congestion Relief $5

Use (2) $3/1 Advil Congestion Relief, Cold & Sinus or Allergy Sinus 12/11 RP
=$0.50 each after coupons and RR

No comments: