About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, February 25, 2012

CVS 2/26

CVS deals this week-

$3.79 ecb wyb Thermacare heat wrap lower back and hip $3.79 Free, L1
Mentos UP2U gum -- on sale for 99 cents per pack. Use the $1 off UP2U coupon from the 1/1 or the 2/5 Smartsource, and get your pack for free.
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste -- on sale for $4.99, with $4 back in Extra Bucks.
use 75 cents off Colgate coupon from the 2/12SS  L2
Blistex -- assorted varieties on sale for 98 cents each. Buy two and use the $1 off 2 Blistex coupon from the 12/11SS
CVS pantiliners -- on sale for 50 cents per bag.
VO5 shampoo -- on sale for 77 cents per bottle.
Physician's Formula make-up, Get $7 ECB wyb $10 Limit 1
$1/1 Physician's Formula Cosmetic Product (SS 2/12)
$3/1 Physcian's Formula peelie
Schick Hydro Razor or Refill $8.49, Get $4 ECB no limit listed
$2/1 Schick Hydro razor (SS 2/12)
$2/1 Schick Hydro refill (SS 2/12)
$2/1 Schick Hydro refill (SS 2/26)
Schick Hydro Power or Silk Razor $9.99, Get $4 ECB no limit listed

$2/1 Schick Hydro razor (SS 2/12)
$4/1 Schick Hydro Power Select (SS 2/26)
$4/1 Schick Hydro Silk razor or refill (SS 2/26)

No comments: