About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, February 3, 2012

Freezer Cooking-Recipe Hop-Easy Chicken Spaghetti

Darlin Dan just loves this recipe! It is super easy and I try to make double so I can always have some in the freezer! I thought I would contribute it the the Dishing it Up Recipe Hop!

Ingredients:
2 cups Cooked Chicken

3 cups Dry Spaghetti, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
2 cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup Finely Diced Green Pepper
1/4 cup Finely Diced Onion
2 cups Reserved Chicken Broth From Pot
1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
1/8 teaspoon (to 1/4 Teaspoon) Cayenne Pepper(optional)
Salt And Pepper, to taste
1 cup Additional Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese

directions-
Cook 1 cut up fryer and pick out the meat to make two cups. (I usually use whatever chicken I have in the freezer. If I only have chicken thighs, then that's what I use. ) Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until almost done.  Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar.

Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Cover and freeze up to six months,  Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly.





1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for linking this up with our recipe hop and sharing our linky! I'm sharing your recipe on our Dishing It Up Facebook page tomorrow night.