Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finally, A Good WAGS week

I've been able to roll all of my RR's this week-WAGS actually has a couple of deals worth going after!!
They have some:
G2 pens for $1 get $1 RR
Excedrin BOGO this week-so pay $6.99 and get $5RR when you buy 2-so this is especially good- there are some good man. coupons out there and you can use 2!
Tylenol extra strength-$4.99 get $3 RR. There are some good man. coupons and internet printable coupons for this.
Chinet paper plates BOGO this week $2.99 and use 2 $1 man. coupons-makes this $ .50 a pack.
They have some great school supply sales going on-10 pack of pens for $ .19, highlighters $.09. etc.

TARGET
I realized I had a boat load of coupons for the Quattro razors they have on sale this week-for some reason, I thought I had used all my Qs already-I was confusing the Fusion Qs with the Quattro Qs. So, I've done this deal 4 times!

We haven't gone out to eat at all this week or during the last weekend. We watched DVDs and played computer games for entertainment.

No comments: