Sunday, July 5, 2009

We're back home and CVS was great today!

The Martinez on the Beach at Padre Island




We're back home from a great vacation. It was wonderful to be relaxing for 7 days on the coast of Texas! We have already reserved us a condo for next year! We fished, swam, played games, read, watched movies, crocheted, cooked, ate, drank, slept late and stayed up late. We had from 10 to 15 people with us the whole time.


My vacation stockpile was put to very good use!! It saved us soooo much money this way. We gave most of the leftovers to my step daughter who lives in Corpus Christi. I did bring my sodas, coffee, creamer, and a few unopened boxes of cereal home.





Now I'm back to couponing and saving my pennies. CVS had some great deals today. I spent $ .16 on all of this.......





What a welcome back to town!
I bought 2 Dawn dishwashing liquid $1 each(used 2 .25 Qs and got $1EB back)
2 head and shoulders shampoo $4.99 each (used BOGO Q and got $4EB back)
3 invisible tapes $1.49 each (got $4.47 EB back)
3 packs of pencils $ .99 each (got $2.97 EB back)
2 febreze noticables $6.50 each (used 2 $4 Qs and got $5EB back)
1 CVS pantiliners $ .89 (got $ .89 EB back)
1 .33 caramel (filler)

I used my 5/25 coupon I received in an email earlier this week. I used $14 EBs and got back about $18 EBs-so this was actually a perfect deal! Since the limits are higher this week for the febreze noticable deal and the head and shoulders deal, I plan to do them again after I buy more Sunday papers tomorrow!

I will be hitting Walgreens very hard this week. I have over $30 in RRs expiring this week!

No comments: