Sunday, July 26, 2009

New account at Chase

I had read on a blog about a coupon that you can take to Chase Bank and when you open a checking account you get $100................well, I almost did that deal last month until I actually got a letter in the mail from a new Chase Bank in our neighborhood that was offering $125 to open a new account! I just needed to open the account with at least $100 deposit and leave the account open for 6 months. I decided to do this on Friday. This will be my new deal account! In 10 days they will deposit $125 in my new account! I will have $225 in my account for my wheelin and dealin. Don't you love doubling your money-this isn't even a gamble-it's a sure thing. I also plan to deposit my rebate checks in this account. I already have 2 small checks to deposit.
In order not to pay a $6 a month fee for the account, I just need to use the debit card 5 times in a month. That's no problem! Since this my new deal account, I will most likely be using this card several times a week. (When Wags has super duper deals, I usually visit them every day.) The very sweet Banker that helped me, explained about always pressing the credit key when using the debit card and I will receive points towards gift cards. This is right up my alley.

No comments: