Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CVS GREAT DEALS

I did this deal yesterday and spent pennies! I did use $10 in EBs and got back $13.47 in EBs!!





CVS TONIGHT DARLIN DAN and I went shopping-our cable and internet services went down after a much needed rain storm.






This is a perfect deal! I bought 8 febreze noticables and 1 pack of drinking water on sale for $2.99. I used 8 $4 man. coupons and $14 in EBs. My cash OOP was $1.02 and I got back $25 in EBs!! CVS paid me to shop!! I was hoping I could do this deal. I had been to 3 other CVS's before going back to the closest to home.

WAGs is a pain this week. I am trying to figure out how to spend my remaining RRs. I have been able to do 2 RR deals so far- the dove deal and the Listerine/reach toothbrush/floss deal. I am taking advantage of the great Starbucks ice cream deal. I have plenty of $2 man. coupons for this deal. The ice cream is really good! I eat a small spoonful and then feel very guilty.

Tonight I made my own ground beef! I used a package of my dirt cheap Target meat and cut it up before putting in my mini food processor. I did a few small batches-I didn't want to overwork my mini. It came out great!! I know this was cheaper than buying hamburger meat in the store. (I bought a ton of Target meat when they had the $2 coupon for their steaks and roasts. )

No comments: