Sunday, August 2, 2009

GREAT DEALS TO BE HAD AT CVS AND WALGREENS THIS WEEK

Oh my goodness-I spent $6.20 OOP for $171.81 worth of good deals. I had such a great shopping spree......

I did my research on the coupon blogs -mainly I heart CVS and I heart WAGS(I don't know what I would do if these great blogs weren't around)--and went for the very best deals. I visited 3 CVS's and 2 WAGS by myself today. Amanda is out of town this weekend. They decided to have a little get away before she starts her new teaching position in 2 weeks.
I did splurge on a soda at Walgreens cuz I was soooo thirsty and Darlin Dan requested a tea from CVS. My OOP would've been less than $5 without these purchases!!
At CVS I grabbed all the free school supplies(stretchy book covers,sticky notes, glue sticks, scissors, 1 subject notebooks,rulers, protractor, compass, aqnd pencils) after EBs I could find. A money maker this week is the blink eye drops-free after EBs-a $3 Q came out in the paper this week, making this a $3 MM!! The stayfree is free after Qs and EBs as is the Electrasol-wyb 5 at $4.50 and use 5 $2.50 qs- you get $10 Ebs. You get $1 EB wyb a gall. of milk. I went for the new Softsoap nutri serums bodywash-it ws $4.69 and got a $4 EB-since the Blink was a MM I felt paying $.69 for the bodywash was ok.
At WAGS- I bought the free after RRs this week- Gum toothbrushes and Vitamin Shampoo. I was able to score a moneymaker at WAGS this week. The suave deodorant! I bought 8 at $1.42 and used 8 $.50 Qs-then got $10 RR. This made this deal a $2.50 moneymaker!! The natural instincts hair dye is $6.99 and get $2 RR. Well, a $4 Q came out in todays paper-so this makes this deal $.99! I bought 1 paper at Wags -I needed 1 more Blink Q.

I will be buying more sunday papers tomorrow-5 inserts!!

We're grillin some stockpiled steaks this evening-I can't wait!

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

WOW! I am floored at how well you did!