Saturday, August 1, 2009

So Glad it's the weekend

I was able to take advantage of the 15% off Q at WAGs yesterday. I combined the special they were running for the propane gas exchange for the gas grill with the Q. I was able to snag the propane gas for $13 something. It's regular $19.99 at WAGS. I was happy with this price. I'm wanting some grilled steaks tomorrow evening!!





I've been working on organizing my stockpile. Darlin Dan brought me home a nice shelf and this inspired me to work on my stash.

This is maybe half of my stockpile..............and this does not include food! My guest room is starting to look like a convenience store. I've been thinking about my food stockpile. My cupboards are completely out of hand.

We spent our 2nd weekend in a row working on our backyard. We trimmed a tree and Danny used the leaf blower to clean the deck. I finished off our backyard cleaning by vacuuming the pool.

I plan to spend some quality time with my Qs this evening. I need to get ready for next week, plus alot of Qs expired yesterday!

No comments: