Monday, August 10, 2009

Great Sunday Shopping-


Amanda and I set out early Sunday morning for CVS and Walgreens. We decided that we need to put Wags on our Sunday run cuz Manda let some RRs expire......heaven forbid!!!

CVS-Can you believe I spent $ .10 OOP for $32 worth? OMG! My CVS had $2/2 Qs for coke, so it made the sodas a very sweeeet deal! 4/$6. I got the free after EB makeup,free sharpies after Q, cheap razor, free pain reliever-my free gift from CVS. I did burn a few EBs, but it was worth it.
WAGS-I spent $1.20 for $20 worth. I used a $10 RR and a $2 RR and got back a $6, $3, and a $4 RR! I bought 1 toothpaste, 1 floss, 1 toothbrush, 1 listerine, 2 neosporins, 2 $ .19 pens. Yippee!!
So, my Sunday OOP was sooo low- $1.30 for $52 worth of goodies and thatis what motivates me to keep on hounding!
Later, I found some clearance toothbrushes at WAGS that work with the $6 RR deal (toothbrush, floss, listerine)
Some bloggers had posted about the deal--and it works!! I have a boatload of the $1 off 1 toothbrush Qs and I plan to be making some money on this!!
You buy 3 of the clearance Reach medium toothbrushes at $1.09 each and use 3 $1 Q for reach toothbrushes-OOP is $ .27 and get back a $6 RR!!! Can you say money maker?

No comments: