Monday, December 7, 2009

So how was the weekend?

Why did I wake up with another weekend hangover ;) I asked myself this question when a co-worker asked me how I was doing and how was my weekend..............
Saturday-
1. Made breakfast
2.worked for 3 hours at part time job
3. went to 6 Walgreens and 1 Walmart
4.did 3 loads of laundry
5. made dinner
6.got coupons ready for Sunday

Sunday
1. Shopped at 2 CVS
2. Numerous Walgreens-got 10 Sunday papers for under $2
3. Shopped at Kohl's with Amanda-got NICE cake pans with Kohl'sKAsh
4. made lunch
5. back to CVS with Amanda
5. back to Walgreens
6. Defrosted freezer
7. made dinner-hamburgers
8. boiled chicken breasts for the weeks casserole and soup
9. fried up ground beef-divided it up and put in freezer
10. cleaned up the kitchen
12. cleaned out fridge

Wow-guess I need to get back to work to get some rest!

No comments: