Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Walgreens 4 day sale

I went to Walgreens to take advantage of the 4 day sale starting today. I was able to get the Natrol Acai (used $3 off coupon), Goody ouchless hair elastics, Dentek Dental Care, and Soft and Beautiful Relaxer kit. I also did the 3 coke products deal and it is not working properly. The manager had to wrestle with the RR machine and finally just printed out another Goody RR for me. I also bought some printer ink on sale for $14.99-not a bad price. Since I grab so many hot deals from Walgreens, I decided to actually pay for my ink!

Last night I got up the nerve to try the Olay deal-It worked for me, but I know some cashiers/managers/etc. could get strick with this one. Wags is offering a free Olay in Shower Body lotion with purchase of Olay Quench Body lotion this week. There is a BOGO coupon in the P&G insert from Sunday for buy any Olay Body Wash and get a Free Olay body lotion. I bought all 3 items, got the in shower body lotion and Quench body lotion free. I paid $2.99 for the small Olay Body wash-it is on special for $2.99!
It isn't free, but it is a great deal.

No comments: