About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, December 5, 2010

CVS 12/05

We had a long day today. Anthony & Jessica moved into their new house and we helped-ouch my aching back! Congrats to Anthony & Jess!! I did just a little bit of shopping late this afternoon. I wanted to try to get the Zhu Zhu pet deal and it worked!  Each one of these furry little things cost $9.88 and will make nice little stocking stuffers for some munchkins.  I bought 4 of those cute critters, 3-12 packs of diet coke (2 are still in the car- my back hurts!), and the Azo itch relief cream and spent $17.06 on my Gift Card. I used $8 in EBs and got $8 back in EBs. My receipt says I saved $47.09 today!
Here's how it went down-
3-12 packs of diet coke $10
2 Zhu Zhu pets $ 19.76
2 Zhu Zhu pets $19.76
1 Azo itch relief $ 6.99
=$56.51
- $19.76-2 free zhu zhu pets
-$1/3 12 packs coke peelie Q
-$2 Azo itch IP Q
-$9.88 IP CVS Q for buy 2 get 1 Zhu Zhu pet free
=$23.87
-$7.98 in EBs
=$15.89
+ $1.17 in tax
=$17.06

I could've burned some EBs to reduce my OOP, but decided to save some for other deals!

No comments: