About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My trip to Walmart

I challenged myself today. I wanted to see what I could "buy" with my free $5 Walmart gift card we got in the mail. Can you believe we were sent a free $5 Walmart gift card because the closest Super Walmart was remodeled? Well, I bought $28.65 worth of goodies and spent my $5 gift card and $0.21 cash OOP! I know I could've used several extra free or moneymaker coupons on this deal, but I didn't want to alert the Walmart police!  I'm not crazy about Walmart, but wanted to use my free $5 gift card!
I looked at Coupon Mom's Walmart deals and also looked at some coupon forums-Slickdeals and Hot Coupon World and had an idea what were the best buys at Walmart.
The best coupon deals at Walmart
1.Yakisoba noodles $0.48 use the $0.50 coupon 10/10SS
2.Mt. Olive sweet relish $0.98 use the $1.00 coupon 10/31SS
3.Shick disposible razors $1.97 use the $2.00 coupon 12/5SS
4.Wheat Thin Stix $1.99 used the free coupon I got in the mail
5. Pictureka $5.24 use the $5 coupon 12/5SS
6. Duck Packing tape $1.08 use the $1 coupon 11/21SS
7. Suave deodorant $0.97 use the $0.75 coupon 11/14RP
8. Fleishman's yeast $0.98 use the $0.40 coupon 12/5SS
9.Scope $3.39 use the $2 coupon 11/7 RP
10 All You magazine $2.25 NO Q!

2 comments:

Sunny simple life said...

Wow that was great and at Walmart too! You are right, they are jerks about coupons sometimes.

jeri said...

Thanks ;)
I'm wanting to go back for more-especially the Pictureka game!

Love your blog!