About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Walgreens 12/6

This went really well for my 1st transaction of the week at Walgreens. I wanted to get my total over $25 so I could get the "Super Jingle Cash" $5 coupon, good next week. I've been doing my research and was really anxious to see if the deals work. I got my total actually to $27.56 (I guess I could've left off the free candy (after Qs of course, or the Carmex, but I wanted a little cushion.  I had read that your total needed to be $25 after Walgreens Qs, but this is not the case! Just make sure your total is $25 before coupons! I spent $9 in RRs and $1.15 cash OOP and got back $5super jingle cash for next week, $2.50JC for crest, and $3 rebate slip for the cortaid! (So, my net spending was a negative $0.35!) Not bad!

Here's what I did
1. 2 Cortaids @$3ea.(bought 2 cuz I had a good coupon) $6
2. Scotch scissors $7.99-this is a great deal-they are beautiful-in-ad Q for $2.99
3. Crest $3.49
4. Carmex $1.50
5. 6 Nutcracker snickers Xmas candy @3/$1=$2
6. 2 zip lick bags @$3.29 ea.= $6.58
=$27.56
-$4 Q for Cortaid wyb 2 from first aid box I bought during the summer
-$1 scotch scissors IP Q
-$0.75 crest Q from  11/28 PG
-$2/3 any mars candy Q 12/5RP
-$1.25/2 ziplick bags Q
-$0.51 Carmex in ad Q
-$5.00 Scotch scissors in ad Q  Go here for Q
-$2.60 ziplock in ad Q
-$9JC from last week- (3 Natrol Melatonin JC)
=$1.15 cash OOP
got back $5 super jingle cash, $2.50JC for crest and $3 rebate form for cortaid

I'm trying to be careful about how many JC's I'm tying up in SJC- cuz we can't "re-spend" them this week. We have to wait until 12/12-12/18.

No comments: