Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm back from MIA

My step granddaughter graduated from high school this weekend. We attended the ceremony in Corpus Christi. It was nice to get away and see my stepdaughter, Veronica and Nia, the graduate. We had a great visit and will see them again in 3 weeks when we go back for a whole week!
Back to the challenge-

FRIDAY
Tried to find more Ecotrins at WAGS since they were a $2 money maker. Darlin Dan took me hounding Friday night to 3 different WAGS and we couldn't find any--I ended up blowing some RR's on clearance items-

SATURDAY
I actually had to work today-it was our last day for the school year-on a Saturday!

We left for Corpus Christi around noon. This overnight trip cost us about $130-room, gas, and food included. Room $65, Gas $30, 3 meals-$35 (we're super cheap when it comes to eating out).
We actually found Ecotrins in Corpus Christi! We did 2 deals- $4 money maker!

Attended graduation ceremony and a BBQ after.

SUNDAY
We bought 10 Corpus Christi Sunday newspapers- at $1.50 each- $.50 cheaper than at home.
However, this was not such a perfect deal, much to my dismay. Corpus Christi inserts, do NOT have all the coupons we get in San Antonio. When I got home, I compared the inserts, and discovered they had fewer coupons in the inserts. Boo Hoo. I'm assuming that maybe the amount of coupons are issued according to the population?

No other shopping today. Visiting and traveling home.

We cut the yard when we got home!


MONDAY-
Weird day- NO SCHOOL!

I worked my part time job for 4 hours.

I bought 5 more San Antonio Sunday papers and gave 2 to Amanda. ($10 OOP)


Went CVSing with Amanda and spent $ .77 OOP!!
I took this picture with my new phone-not bad!



I spent $12 ECBs and got back back $10 ECBs!
All this for $ .77!!
2 boxes of Frosted Flakes (for our week at the coast)
2 grape jellies (for vacation)
2 Dawn liquid dish detergent(will take one on vacation)
1 Contour meter-Amanda donated one of her coupons!
1 Fusion gamer razors with bonus trial items
2 boxes of Hefty bags

Tomorrow we are going to WAGS!!

My vacation box is full and I'm starting a second box!

No comments: