Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday at Walgreens

Amanda and I went to WAGS today.
Wags OOP $ .59 for $19 worth-receipt said I saved $33-everything I bought was on sale or clearance or a RR deal.
I got 2 bottles of All detergent on sale for $4.49 each
1 bottle of Snuggle $4.49
1 4oz baby powder $1.99(free after Qs and RR)
1 small notebook $ .50 (very pretty and on clearance)
2 regular size notebooks $ .75 each(these are so pretty and on clearance)
1 handheld slot game $1.59(for Darlin Dan)
I used 1 coupon for snuggle $ .50
1 coup0on for All $1/2
1 coupon for baby powder $1
1 $9 RR
1 $3 RR
2 $2 RR
RECEIVED
$5 RR for All/Snuggle deal
$1 RR for baby powder
I did burn $10 in RRs-but these were RRs I got with moneymaker deals from the last 2 weeks. If I don't roll or burn these within 2 weeks they expire! Next week is going to be a major RR rolling week.
Amanda also did the All/Snuggle deal and she also did the chips ahoy cookie deal-buy 2 packages for $5 and get $3 RR back! $1 a bag! Now Amanda has a $5 RR for next week from the All deal.
I made fideo for dinner tonight- a homemade mexican style noodle dish that is a family favorite. I used some no yolk thin noodles I bought for $ .25 a bag, a can of tomato sauce from the WAGS conagra deal and hamburger meat that had been browned and frozen ahead of time. It's seasoned with garlic powder and cumin powder. Serve with beans and tortillas. Now I didn't have time to make pinto beans today, so I cheated and used ranch style beans. Our tortillas are mission brand that are lower carb. There is a coupon for them now.
We're about to go to HEB to snag the Ekrich sausage sale-it's the last day of the sale and I wanted to get some for vacation and our freezer.

No comments: