Sunday, June 14, 2009

Emergency RR's Expiring


I ran to WAG's when I discovered that I had $26 of RR's expiring today.
My picture does not include 4 Sunday papers. I also bought 4 body washes, 6 Ragu's, 2 peanut butters, 2 rolaids, 2 OFF clip ons, 1 right guard deodorant, 4 reusable shopping bags, and 1 box of envelopes.
Everything was on sale and bought with coup0ns (of course).
I did pretty good- I bought $68.77 worth of goodies-but spent $ 5.50 cash OOP! (Just my 4 Sunday papers should've cost me $8!) I rolled $34 of RR's to $27 of RR's that expire in 2 weeks. I still have one $10 RR that expires tomorrow. I used $26.19 in manufact. coupons and $4.83 in Walgreen's in-ad coupons. I didn't pay any tax today. 3 of my receipts had a negative number for the tax!
Right now I'm holding $49 in RR's.

No comments: