Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy Week

Since this is the last week of school, I'm overloaded with paperwork.

I'm spending lots of time on the computer, completing reports................this is how I've done up to today.

Thursday-I can't remember!
Friday-

Did a couple of Wags deals with very little OOP- I was rollin my RR's with the freebies.
Saturday-

Went to Super Target and spent $13 OOP-my receipt said I savid $40+.
I used lotssss of coupons and got a $5 GC back. I'm working on my vacation stockpile!
Sunday-

We did our usual CVS run-nothing spectacular this week. Did spend a little cash $6(oops)

Back to Super Target-another $6 OOP-saved $34 and got $10 GC!
We BBQd hamburgers and hotdogs-everything from the stockpile!
Wags- I was able to do the Bayer Monitor 4x and ecotrin deal 4x with coupons=$48 RR MONEY MAKER!!



Monday-
Wags-finished my bayer monitor coupons-2 more monitors and 2 more ecotrins=$24 RR Money Maker!
Chicho Bros. Produce=I bought $13 worth of produce.



Tuesday-
$0 OOP no time today to do anything but work on these crazy reports.

No comments: