Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday was great!

I can't believe it's Sunday. This week has flown by. Amanda and I literally shopped til we dropped on Black Friday. I'm happy to report I'm just about done with my Christmas shopping. I heart Target, Kohl's, and Penneys.





FRIDAY


Amanda and I got started at 6 AM. Our first stop was Kohl's. We had to stand in a long line to check out, but I was able to use my $10 coupon from my newspaper and I got back $10 in Kohl's cash for next week. Our next stop was Super Target. I got $20 in GC back! We took a break to re-group and eat. Then we went to Penney's. I got to use a $15 coupon!










SATURDAY







Yesterday, I spent the afternoon at Walgreens. I was determined to use all of my Infusium and candy coupons. I also loaded up on the $ .99 Walitin 10 pack. We take these everyday for seasonal allergies. I had a shopping hangover from Friday and ended up spending around $8 OOP total. I'm still very happy with my bargains and free after RR deals.





SUNDAY








I can't believe I spent less than $3 on all this and gained an extra $14 in RRs! I'm back up to $86 in RRs. I bought some coke, Life cereal, oatmeal pancake mix, Walgreens brand frozen snacks, and tuna with my overage from the great deals this week. I did 3 transactions on this trip.
I plan another trip this afternoon to my 2nd favorite Wags close to home. I'm after the great Ecotrin MM deal! Tomorrow I will back to my old routine of stopping before and after work across town close to work.

Jeri's Fav Wags Deal for the week of 11/29

Ecotrin is on sale for $1.99 each after in-ad coupon. Use the $10/3 Advantage brand coupon from the 10/11 RP insert to get you the following deal:
$10.47 when you buy 3 Ecotrin 45ct boxes (Reg price $3.49-$10 when you use one $10/3 coupon from 10/11 RP insert--$4.50 deducted by the in-ad coupon to bring the price of the Ecotrin down to $1.99=$4.03 in overage! Be sure to grap other items to cover this overage-can you say FREE? Hand Man. Q first and then in ad coupon.

Oral B or Zooth Stages Toothbrush 4/$10, Earn a $5 RR when you buy four
Use four $1/1 coupons from 11/1 P&G insert (expire 11/30)THESE BEEP
or use $1/2 coupon from 11/29 P&G inserts)Use one $1/1 coupon from Walgreens Children activity book (will deduct $4)Pay as little as $2 out of pocket and earn a $5 register rewards back

Complete Multi-Purpose Solution $7.99, Earn a $7.99 RR when you buy oneUse $1/1 coupon from 10/25 RP insertFree plus $1 in overage after coupon and register reward

Character Band Aid Bandages 2/$3, Earn a $1 RR when you buy twoUse $2/1 coupon from Walgreens Children activity BookFree plus $1 in overage after coupon and register reward

Gillette Fusion Razor $8.99, Earn a $4 RR wyb oneUse $4/1 coupon from 11/29 P&G insertPay $0.99 for one after coupon and register reward

Oral B floss (55 yd.), 75 or 90 ct. floss picks, 50 ct. pre-cut floss 2/$5, Earna $3 RR when you buy twoUse $1/1 coupon from 11/29 P&G insertFREE after coupons and register reward

No comments: