Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Terrific Target!

I've been sitting on a coupon that Target sent me in the mail -get a $10 gift card when you spend $100. Last weekend, when I visited Target to do some deals, I asked the manager if the $100 total was before or after coupons. She said before coupons and before tax. Then I got another Target coupon book in the mail with a $5 off $50 grocery purchase coupon on it and lots of Target coupons that I could match with Man. coupons. I decided to try to get my $10 gift card and try to get my OOP as low as possible. My pretax total was $99.96 and I got my $10 GC. I also got a $5 GC for the glade deal. I did the Scrubbing Bubbles deal, but the coupon beeped and my cashier wasn't sure how to make it work, so he just gave me $5 off!! I ended up spending $23.60 OOP!! On the bottom of my receipt it said I saved $145. WOW! I used at least 1 coupon for each item I bought, except for the celery, onion, tomatoes, and eggs!

No comments: