Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am a Targeteer

I will admit it- I love Target-only the sale items with coupons of course! I was able to get everything on my list but the I can't believe it's not butter sticks ( that were practically free with Target Q and Man. Q). I bought 8 cans of Del Monte veggies, 8 cans of Campbell's cream soups, 10 lb bag of potatoes for $1.99, 2 packs of Chinet 72 count paper plates (get $5 GC), 1 ritz crackers, 1 trisket, 1 pepperidge farmsw crackers, and 1 ritz crackerfuls, 2 bags of Archer farms potato chips, 4 up and up baby wipes, a bottle of crisco veg. oil, crisco spray, 1 grands can biscuits, and 3 spam singles. Before Q's $45.62-after Qs and $5 GC $18.02. My receipt said I saved $51.79- I guess because just about everything I bought was on Sale! Thanks to Attention Target Shoppers! She posts all the BEST Target steals!

No comments: