Sunday, November 8, 2009

What to do with my MoneyMaker Walgreens Register Rewards



Walgreens is having some good deals on food and a BOGO deal on Osteo Bi flex this week. I decided to burn some of my MM RR's from my make-up buying marathon. This week I can get a $5 RR everytime I buy a glucose monitor with my manu. coupons for free, so I know that I can replenish some of what I burn.

(The loaf of bread is MIA!)

I was able to "buy" all of this using RR's. The total was around $13! I purchased almost everything with manu. coupons and Walgreens in-ad q's. Total before q's-$22.49. I bought $22.49 worth of groceries with $13 in RR's after q's...................with RR's that were MMs!

Yea Walgreens. Here's my list of groceries: milk, bread, eggs, garlic powder, cake frosting, english muffins, cream cheese, breakfast sausage, 2 warm delights brownie mixes, margarine, coffee and cranberry juice.


My next mission was to grab some BOGO Osteo Bi Flex. This stuff is expensive! We played poker last night and we were talking about how good this is for us old folk with aches and pains. For some reason our inserts in San Antonio did not provide us with the great coupons that some people got. I was able to get $5 internet coupons and snatched up these prizes. At regular price these guys are $19.99 each. So we are looking at about $40 here. These are BOGO and I had 2 $5 internet coupons, so I got them for $9.99 or about $5 each!! Again I used a some MM RR's from last week. I feel this is another great way to use MM RR's and buying something you need on sale with coupons at the lowest possible price.
I'm not finished with Walgreens by any means. As usual, I will do a little every day and try to finish up on Saturday afternoon.


No comments: